Creamsicles


Some days you wake up and know that things are going to go wrong. That it would better for the world if you crawled back into bed. Today felt like one of those days. You know the days were you do more harm then good. I feel like I was further ahead yesterday then today. So what do you do when you have a bad day? Me, I think of my childhood. A little nostalgia of the "good old days". One of the greatest things from my childhood is creamsicles.

Tonight I decided I would attempt again to update the old creamsicle and make it a little bit more adult. You know I have tried and tried to make a great orange cream shake. But I have never gotten it right. Tell tonight. I found it, that secret ingredient that you need for it to turn out just right and taste perfect. Hold tight and on another day I will give you pictures and the recipe. Promise.

Ah okay, here you go. Pictures will come later.

1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt (Its the secret)
3/4 a can of orange Soda
1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
Vanilla Ice Cream

Add it all into a blender and blend tell you like the consistency. It will taste just like your childhood.

1 comments:

Heidi February 6, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

mmmmmmmmm... that sounds so good!